There are some pretty excellent resources out there for learning Korean. Below are some sites that I’ve come across or that have been recommended to me.
- Talk To Me In Korean: Multimedia site with lots of lessons and a community page
- Sogang Korean Program: Seven levels of Korean novice and intermetiate instruction with a page on culture
- Learn Korean Language: Verbs, particles and terms for everyday items with other useful links
- Korean Language and Literature at UBC: Grammar, language and dictionary. Also offers a full Korean grammar book (an excellent book too) if you navagate to Korn 102 (EK) and then “online textbook” or Korn 200 (CK) then “exercises”.
- Google Translate: Online dictionary; great for individual words, less reliable for whole sentences
- Dongsa: Online Korean verb conjugator